2. Download the set of WordPress (WP) files and unzip it
You can download latest version of set of WordPress files from the http://wordpress.org and unzip the downloaded files into the directory called WordPress either in the specific folder or on the desktop. Keep the directory open and where you have stored the unzipped WordPress files in. Next we need to set the database ready for the WordPress site.
Set up MySQL Database:
This part needs more attention and understanding of the overall process because to set the database you need to follow certain steps and acquire advanced techniques. You need to follow the given procedure carefully to make your database ready.
You have to make use of the Control Panel which offers various required tools to be used. Control Panel is a hosting interface. It is also called as cPanel or Plesk.
(You can refer to its documentation, if you find it different while using the required tools.)
- Login into the control panel of your website http://mydomain.com/cpanel
- To create database, you have to make use of MySQL Database wizard. The Database Wizard helps in-
- Creating the database
- Creating the Database User and assign the user to the database
- Assigning full privileges to Database used on the DB